Got a Question?

Find your questions and answers listed down below

policies

Check in is after 3pm on the day of arrival

Check out is before 10am on the day of departure

In order to get your booking confirmation, it is obligatory to pay a depozit of 30% of the final total price. The rest amount 70% – is being payed on the day of arrival in cash 

In case of cancelation, we are not giving the depozit back. In case we rebook your date, we are giving your money back.

ACCOMMODATION​​

Yes, there is a final cleaning service charge.  
50€ One bedroom apartment
60€ Two bedroom apartment
70€ Three bedroom apartment

No, there are no extra charges for all the facilities at the property

Yes, there is an extra charge for mooring for your boat. 5€/Day

Plan an Unforgettable Experience

Book Your Stay with us